Forth Valley Pass
The Forth Boat Tours Forth Valley Pass is the perfect ticket to explore locations such as the UNESCO World Heritage Forth Bridge on a Three Bridges Cruise, The Falkirk Wheel and Bo’ness & Kinneil Railway.
The trips can be taken on the same day or on separate days (subject to availability)
Your Forth Valley Pass includes:
- Three Bridges 90 minute Cruise
- The Falkirk Wheel Original Tour
- Bo’ness & Kinneil Railway Train ticket
- The Forth Valley Pass is only available 1 April to 31 October
See & Do More
When you purchase your Forth Valley Pass you will also receive discount vouchers to Scotland’s top visitor attractions.
Find out more at See & Do More about the great discounts with your ticket.
How It Works
FORTH BOAT TOURS, THREE BRIDGES CRUISE
Relax on board with friends and family and listen to the guided commentary while you enjoy a beverage or snack from the bar. Take in the spectacular views of the Three Bridges, the beautiful panoramas of the Edinburgh skyline to the south and the Kingdom of Fife to the north, the island of Inchcolm with its medieval abbey, and the islands of Inchgarvie, Inchkeith, and Inchmickery. During your cruise look out for the marine wildlife including many seabirds, seals, and watch out for the occasional porpoise.
- Purchase your voucher now
- To book your cruise select the Three Bridges Cruise from our cruise list and use your voucher code at the check out
- Daily sailings from 11am
THE FALKIRK WHEEL REDEMPTION
Enjoy the full experience of The Falkirk Wheel during this 60 minute journey, as you sail through the sky to join the Union Canal 35m above. After smoothly moving along the aqueduct and through the Roughcastle tunnel to the beginning of the Union Canal, you will then descend to the start point, returning you to our Visitor Centre.
To book your journey on The Falkirk Wheel Original Tour:
- Please email to pre-book your date and time. Quote your voucher code.
- Exchange your voucher for your tour ticket at The Falkirk Wheel ticket office on the day of your choice
BO’NESS & KINNEIL RAILWAY REDEMPTION
Enjoy the romance of a golden age. There’s nothing like a departure by steam. Enjoy a scenic ten mile return train journey to Manuel along the Forth Estuary, through woodlands, past waterfalls and over the Avon Viaduct. Our friendly volunteers are waiting to welcome you aboard and invite you to soak up the atmosphere of our award-winning heritage railway through the sights, sounds and smells of yesteryear.
You must pre-book your journey before arrival.
Available Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday (additional days throughout August) Check the website www.bkrailway.co.uk for train times. Season 2023 opens on 1 April.
Find out everything you need to know for a wonderful day out for all the family. Soak up the atmosphere of this heritage railway and explore Scotland’s largest railway museum situated on the Firth of Forth close to Edinburgh and Glasgow.
To book your train journey:
- You must pre-book before arrival. Please visit www.bkrailway.co.uk for general information
- Email: for booking code as soon as you have bought your Forth Valley Pass.