Coronavirus Update – From 16 December 2021 Some protective measures will stay in place
We look forward to welcoming you and your friends and family on board our award winning cruises. The health and well being of our staff, our customers and our community are our first priority.
Following the announcement of the First Minister customers are reminded to please follow these simple rules:
- Face coverings will continue to be legally required to be worn in all indoor settings, subject to existing exemptions
- Please use the hand sanitiser on board
- There is a continued requirement to collect the contact details of customers
- Advance bookings are essential
- Our vessels will be cleaned between each trip and are well ventilated
- Only one person is permitted at the cafe/bar
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to welcoming you on board.